SO GOOD, YOU JUST HAVE TO TRY THESE. . . .ENJOY. Before Martha there was Betty. Crocker of course. This recipe was originally from Bettycrocker.com
- 1 favorite sugar cookie recipe, or 1 pkg sugar cookie mix in a pouch, by betty crocker
- 1 sm bx (4 serving size) french vanilla instant pudding
- 2 TBS brn sugar ( packed)
- 1 Stk melted butter= 1/2 cup
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs 2 eggs + plus 3 yolks
- 2 Pkgs (8oz) cream cheese @ room temp.
- 1/2 Cup sour cream
- 1/2 Cup white granulated sugar
- 2/3 Cup optional: toffee bits, ( pulverized in a blender or food processor)
1. Preheat Oven @ 350 Spray 9 X 13 baking pan with cooking spray In Med. bowl mix, cookie mix Pudding Mix Brn Sugar,& Melted Butter, together. Add; 1 Tsp vanilla, and 1 egg, blend with a spoon. When dough begins to come together, Use your hands to Knead the dough then form into a ball.
2. Press dough into your Baking dish, and slightly up the sides
3. In another Large Bowl, using your Mixer, Beat @ Room temp. Cream cheese, Sugar, Sour Cream, and the remaining egg and 3 Yolks, add 2 tsp vanilla, Beat Until Smooth and creamy.
4. Spread this cream cheese Mixture over top of the Cookie Dough in your pan. BAKE 25-30 min. til center is set.
5. While bars are Baking; Pulverize the toffee Bits in Blender, Sprinkle Immediately over Dish as removed from the Oven and still Hot. Let Cool . . 30-45 min Cover then place in refer at least 3 hrs or Over Night. Cut into 2-3 inch bars to serve. Very Rich Keep refrigerated.