Toast your country all year long with this red-and-blue beverage, one of many signature drinks featuring the vodka-based liquor HPNOTIQ.
To make this festive cocktail, follow these simple steps.
1. Puree thawed frozen strawberries.
2. Blend 2 tablespoons each of the strawberry puree, dark rum, coconut milk, pineapple juice, fresh lime juice, and ½ cup crushed ice in a blender until smooth.
3. Pour 2 to 4 tablespoons HPNOTIQ into a glass, and top with 2 to 4 tablespoons of the strawberry mixture.
Red, White, and HPNOTIQ Blue Martini
Drink Type: Martini
2 oz. Hpnotiq (more Hpnotiq drinks)
1 oz. Citrus Vodka (more Citrus Vodka drinks)
1 splash(es) Lemon Lime Soda (more Lemon Lime Soda drinks)
Grenadine (more Grenadine drinks)
Shake with ice, strain into a martini glass and slowly add a touch of grenadine. Garnish with chopped coconut.
Dipped 4TH of July Berries
Here’s what to do:
- Be sure to clean your strawberries before dipping, and buy organic if you can afford to. Make sure your strawberries have dried completely so that the chocolate doesn’t seize up on you.
- Put chunks of white chocolate in a small bowl (white chocolate candy wafers are easy to work with). Melt in the microwave at 30 second intervals, stirring in between until completely melted.
- Fill a second small bowl halfway with blue sanding sugar.
- Dip strawberry into chocolate, leaving about 1/3 of the strawberry uncovered.
- Before the chocolate sets, dip the bottom third of the strawberry into the sanding sugar.
- Place on waxed paper.
- You can pop them in the refrigerator if you’re serving them later in the day, but don’t make these more than a day in advance.