I love anything you can do in a jar! They are cute and easy to transport! The ingredients in this recipe will allow you to heat seal the jars after baking. Be sure and listen for the "Pop" that tells you the jar has sealed. The bread should stay fresh and tasty up to a month!
Generously spray your sanitized jars with a butter non-stick spray
|Dip the biscuit pieces in melted butter and place eight of the pieces layed in a jar|
|Yummy! Eat now or give as gift!!|
- 1 tube Pillsbury Grands biscuits
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 stick butter
- Clean eight small canning jars. Spray each generously with nonstick cooking spray.Open the biscuits. Cut each biscuit into eight small pieces.Mix together the sugar and cinnamon. Melt the butter in a small, microwave-safe bowl.
- Dip the biscuits in butter, then in the cinnamon sugar mixture. Place eight sugared biscuit pieces in each prepared jar.
- Bake jars in an oven preheated to 400 degrees for 16-18 minutes.
- Serve immediately or cover hot jars with a canning lid and ring. Listen for a "pop" that indicates the jar has sealed. Feel free to ship jars that have sealed in the mail, so long as they arrive at their destination within 3 days.