This recipe came fromThat's so Michelle who has lots of good ideas for jelloholics! Check out her blog! I will be making these this weekend!
1cup vodka (I used the rest of my bottle of Pinacle Whipped)
1, 3 oz. box strawberry Jello
1 bag chocolate candy melts
Wilton Dessert Dome Candy Mold
1. Follow the instructions on these Wilton candy molds from Michaels using any flavor or color Wilton Candy Melt (which you can also purchase at Michaels) I used dark chocolate. After you make the molds put them in the freezer for about 5 minutes to really stiffen them up.
Tip: If your bowls crack just glue them back together with some more melted chocolate.
2. Bring one cup water to a boil and add your jello flavor of choice. After it comes to a boil and all the jello is combined, turn off your heat and let it sit until it's just warm.
3. Add your cup of vodka to the jello and water stir and pour into a cup with a spout. Let it sit until the jello is room temperature. It won't harden in that time. (About 45 minutes)
4. Remove your chocolate bowls from the freezer. Let sit for 5 minutes. If they are too cold they will crack easily.
5. Place your chocolate bowls into a cupcake tin to keep them steady. Pour your jello mixture into the bowls SLOWLY and carefully.
|Hollow these out and fill with mixture. Subsitute the 1 cup of vodka for 3/4 cup tequilla, 1/4 cup grand mariiner or triple sec. If you like them more tart decrease water by 1/4 cup and add 1/4 lime juice.|